The Eligibility Criteria
A graduate or post graduate with 50% marks in aggregate from any stream and 55% marks in B.E. or B.Tech. Examination is eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. course.
The selection of 50 students in the college which is a Minority Institution is done by the college through an entrance examination (PBAT) Scheduled in the month of May. The rest 50 students are allotted by the University through PBAT done by the University at their level. The rank list is based on the performance at the Entrance Test. The eligible candidates are then selected. All Selected Candidates are admitted through “Counseling”
Name of Affiliation University Lucknow University
Academic Session The session runs from July to April
Performance Appraisal Report-(P.A.R.)
TWO YEAR’S HARD WORK AND TOIL PUT IN BY OUR B.ED STUDENTS HAVE PAID OFF IN THE FORM OF STUPENDOUS RESULTS SEEN IN THE UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS
In the session 2012-2013, the department gave excellent result with 92% students securing I division in Practice-in-teaching and about 48% securing I class in theory papers.
The students of session 2013-14 gave a superb result. All students came out with flying colours, 100% students secured I division in Practice-in-teaching and 77% scored I division in theory papers with 81.35% as highest percentage.
Today as Teachers we are challenged to keep pace with growing knowledge to be able to continue to be relevant to our students as well as the society. To address this challenge Faculty members are encouraged to participate and also present papers in local national and international seminars.
LIST OF PAPERS PRESENTED AND SEMINARS ATTENDED BY FACULTY
1. National Seminar on “Emotional Intelligence: A key to Human well being.” 4th 5th March 2010 Organised by Amity Institute of Education, Amity University, Lucknow Campus.
2. National Seminar on “Educational Administration in Institution” on May 9, 2010 Organised by Ram Nagar Degree College, Barabanki Organised
3. Presented a Paper in National Seminar on – “Today’s Education Tomorrow’s Nation June 18-19, 2010 Organised by Victoria College of Education, Indore (M.P.)
4. Paper Presented in National Seminar on “New Educational Technologies in Promoting Learning” on Oct 3, 2010 Organised by Bhalchandra Institute of Education & Management, Lucknow
5. Presented a Paper in the National Level Workshop on “Globalisation and Higher Education” Oct, 7, 2010, Organised by Isabella Thouburn College, Lucknow
6. U.G.S. Sponsored – National Seminar on Quality of Life: Challenges Ahea October 23 – 24, 2010 Organised by Dept. of Home Science, Mahila Mahavidalaya, Lucknow
7. Presented a Paper in the world Conference of AIAER on “Professional Development of Teachers & Teacher Educators” Nov. 12-13, 2010 Organised by Lovely Professional University, Punjab
8. Presented in Paper National Seminar on “Quality in Higher Education –Hindrances & Measures to overcome” On Dec.19, 2010 Organised by Rama Degree College, Lucknow
9. National Seminar on “Implications of Action Research in the Solution of Immediate Educational Problems 27 March 2011 Organised by Sri P.L. Memorial P.G. College, Barabanki