ADMISSION NOTICE 2017-18
KARAMAT HUSAIN MUSLIM GIRLS P.G. COLLEGE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING COURSES:-
FEES B.A. I Rs. 5,050/- PER ANNUM
MERIT BASED ADMISSIONS ON MARKS OF CLASS XII.
STUDENTS MAY OFFER 3 SUBJECTS, ONE EACH FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING GROUP OF COMBINATIONS. CANDIDATES CANNOT OFFER MORE THAN TWO LITERATURES.
|GROUP D||ARAB CULTURE
|GROUP I||POLITICAL SCIENCE|
B.Sc. (Self Financed)
SEATS – ZBC 120
SEATS -- PCM 60
ADMISSIONS ON BASIS OF ENTRANCE TEST.
FEES- ZBC Rs.24, 200/- PER ANNUM
PCM Rs. 22,200/- PER ANNUM
B.COM. (Self Financed)
SEATS – 60
ADMISSIONS ON BASIS OF MERIT
FEES – Rs. 20,500/- PER ANNUM
M.A (ENGLISH) (Self Financed)
SEATS -- 60
MERIT AND INTERVIEW BASED ADMISSIONS AS PER LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY RULES:-
1. GENERAL CANDIDATES : 45 % OR MORE
2. SC/ST CANDIDATES : 40% OR MORE
3. FACULTY CHANGE : 55% OR MORE
M.A. FOLLOWS THE 2 YEAR SEMESTER SYSTEM.
FEES Rs. 23,000/- PER ANNUM.
B.Ed. (Self financed)
SEATS – 25 FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WHO HAVE QUALIFIED THE JEE B.Ed 2017
25 MINORITY QUOTA FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS ON BASIS OF ENTRANCE TEST
B.Ed FOLLOWS THE 2 YEAR SEMESTER SYSTEM AS PER NCTE RULES.
FEES Rs. 65,250/- PER ANNUM.
EXAM FEES Rs 2,400/- PER ANNUM.
NOTE: REGISTRATION FORMS FOR THE ABOVE COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE COLLEGE OFFICE AND ALSO IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION OF THE COLLEGE WEBSITE.
The admission committee of the college decides the criteria on which the admission to the various courses is to be based.
1. Faculty of Arts
Application forms are given only to those candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks at the class XII level. Then the merit list is prepared by the admission committee. The cut off varies from year to year, depending on the number of applications received, the marks obtained in class XII and the number of seats allotted to the college by the university. The last date for admission is determined by the university, and after this date, the admission process is closed.
Admissions in B.A. are made strictly on the basis of merit. Subjects that can be offered in B.A. are Arabic, English, Hindi, Persian, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arab Culture, Economics, Education, Medieval & Modern History, Political Science and Sociology.
Students may choose one subject from each group and the remaining subject from any of the two. Combination of subjects available is subject to revision as per the norms of Lucknow University.
Note: The following can not be offered together
1. Arabic and Arab Culture
History and Arab Culture
2. Rashtra Gaurav is a compulsory subject to be offered in B.A. I. The B.A. degree will not be awarded if Rashtra Gaurav has not been cleared.
3. Duly filled complete admission forms for B.A.I are to be submitted in the College Office. The Counselling for the choice of subjects shall be held in three Groups. The schedule for the same shall be displayed on the Office notice board after admissions.
If the candidate selected for admission does not complete all the requirements within the stipulated time period, her admission shall automatically stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to the candidate next on the merit list.
Subject Wise Seat Allotment
|B.A. I 2015—2016|
2. Faculty of Science (Self Financing)
Admission in B.Sc. are strictly on the basis of merit for which an entrance test is compulsory. A candidate with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry or Physics and Mathematics at intermediate level may offer any of the following combinations.
B.Sc. (Biology) - Zoology, Botany, Chemistry (ZBC)
B.Sc. (Maths) – Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM)
1. A candidate who has appeared in Intermediate or equivalent examination recognized by Lucknow University is eligible to appear in this entrance test.
2. Entrance test question paper shall consist of the following four sections
English language and General Awareness
English language and General Awareness
3. All information related to the entrance test shall be put up on the College notice board. The College does not take the responsibility of informing the candidate.
4. If the candidate selected for the admission does not complete all the admission requirements within the given time period her admission shall automatically stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
5. Laboratory fees for the practical subjects Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology will be charged at the time of admission.
6. College Fee must be deposited at the beginning of the academic session. Once formalities have been completed and fees has been paid, it will in no case be refunded.
7. Rastra Gaurav is a cumpulsory subject to be offred by all students od B.Sc.I. The B.Sc. Degree is awarded after the candidate has cleared Rastra Gaurav.
3. M.A. – English (Self Financing)
M.A. in English is affiliated to the Lucknow University.
1. Admissions in M.A. are made strictly on the basis of merit.
2. Eligibility criteria for students seeking admission to M.A. Class
Students who have secured a minimum of 45% mark in aggregate at the under-graduate level.
Students who have done B.Sc., B.Com. or those who have not offered English in the 3rd Year of B.A. are required to have a minimum of 55% mark in aggregate.
SC/ST candidates are required to have a minimum 40%mark in aggregate.
3. Candidates will have to take an Entrance Exam and Interview for admission to M.A. class. The schedule for the same shall be displayed on the office Notice Board.
4. M.A. in English follows the Semester System M.A. I consists of Semester 1&2, M.A.II consists of Semester 3&4. Exam for Semester 1&3 are held in December, and those for Semester 2&4 are held in May.
5. Fees must be deposited in advance at the beginning of each Semester. Under no circumstances will the fee be refunded.
Rules & Regulations for Examinations
A. There will be 4 papers, each of maximum 100 marks of the examinations in each semester.
B. A candidate shall be declared to have passed a semester if she secures not less then 33% of the maximum mark in each theory paper as well as viva-voce, and also has secured not less then 36% marks in the aggregate.
C. All those candidates who pass a semester examination can appear for improvement in only one theory paper of a semester at the next ‘Back Paper/Regular Examination’ of that semester and not thereafter.
D. A candidate with two out of four uncleared papers in her first Semester Examination shall be declared ‘Failed’.
4. B.Ed. (Self Financing)
Entrance to B.Ed. courses is restricted to girls only. The course is approved by NCTE and a affiliation of the University of Lucknow.